Welcome to The Worshipful Company of Management Consultants
WCoMC is a modern livery company. We represent one of the leading present day professions, a distinguished peer group that contributes to the continuing success of the City of London and of our consultancy profession. We are a Charitable Enterprise, founded in 1992, incorporated by Royal Charter and an integral part of the network of the Civic City and Lord Mayor. We provide a unique opportunity to engage with those shaping the future of the UK; management consultants working inside the City network rather than as outsiders looking in. We share in the traditions, power and values of the Livery, evolved to match the context of the 21st century.
We have built up an enviable record in helping and developing Non-Profit (Third Sector) organisations with our pro bono consultancy and mentoring. Similarly we contribute to and enhance the professional development and standing of management consultants. Above all we support, stimulate and learn from each other through our professional fellowship, our values of Trustworthiness, Integrity, Loyalty and Generosity, and are proud to be influential in the evolution of the City Livery movement.
Giving and Gaining has always been at the heart of the livery movement. Our members achieve this through five areas of activity:
- pro bono consulting and mentoring projects for charities, overseen by our Pro Bono Committee;
- stimulating colleagues with lectures, presentations and discussions in the Professional Network and the programme organised by our Education Committee;
- donating to our Charitable Fund, thus enabling its Trustees to make grant funding available to worthy causes;
- contributing to the governance of our Company through its committees, the Court of Assistants and Court of Wardens;
- embracing the diverse opportunities offered by the City to Liverymen.