City News: These are all the events and other news going on in the City and in other Livery Companies... www.liverycompanies.info
Does your client organization struggle with the problem of properly fitting people to jobs? Employee placement does require extreme delicacy of feeling and sensitivity to the individuals’ strengths. The following methodology has been known by WCoMC to work well, with resultant impressive job satisfaction….
Take the prospective employees you are trying to place and put them in a room with only a table and two chairs. Leave them alone for two hours, without any instruction. At the end of that time, go back and see what they are doing...
- If they have taken the table apart in that time, put them in Engineering.
- If they are counting the butts in the ashtray, assign them to Finance.
- If they are screaming and waving their arms, send them off to Manufacturing.
- If they are talking to the chairs, Personnel is a good career path.
- If they are writing up the experience, send them to Comms.
- If they don't even look up when you enter the room, assign them to Security.
- If they try to tell you it's not as bad as it looks, send them to Marketing.
- If they've left early, put them in Sales.
- If they're all bullying each other, they're probably Management material.
- And in the final analysis … Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines… Err…
Send your writings and pics to The Editor -email@example.com